Talus Partners is looking for a candidate with 5+ years of Data analysis, predictive modeling, and statistical modeling. As well as expertise using Alteryx, and Tableau.
- Build data collection process, enrich existing in-house data, and create predictive models using industry relevant software such as Tableau, Alteryx, Acxiom and Experian
- Identify valuable data sources (within the organization and externally) and develop data pipeline for the department by collecting, processing, and mining, wrangling, and providing actionable insights.
- Communicate insights through the development and implementation of data visualizations, dashboards, and reports for internal and external use.
- Collaborate with Department managers, IT, IT Security, Data Warehouse, vendors, and contractors with regards to department data needs.
- Remain current on new data technologies and how they could augment department.
- Ensures that FM Department efforts are supportive and consistent with the mission and vision of the organization.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Analyze, interpret, and present data using industry relevant software i.e. Alteryx, Experian, Axiom, Tableau or other industry software. Exclusive knowledge of the laws, policies and procedures of the Order preferred.
- Effective oral and written skills.
- You are comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people.
- Demonstrated success at getting buy-in for your ideas with a demonstrated affinity for metrics.
- Excellent team-building, motivating, and conflict-resolving qualities.
- Ability to manage key customer relationships, including senior managers.
- Ability to analyze information to find trends or diagnose problem areas.
- Decisive - you gather the data and make informed, critical decisions quickly.
- Experience executing corporate-wide initiatives: defined project plans, coordinated resources, managed implementation activities, and developed all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support.
- Understanding of CRM data elements
- Strong understanding of cloud-based application architectures.
- Expert understanding of project management.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Relates well to others, engages people and helps them understand change, provides and looks for feedback, articulates clearly, and actively listens.
- Teamwork skills with the ability to work in complex cross-functional settings.
- Comfortable working in a constantly-changing work environment with multiple competing projects and priorities; able to work well with complexity and ambiguity.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Experience in Access/Excel with VBA scripts, PowerPoint, expertise with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Experian, Acxiom.
- Expert ability to work with Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint
BA or BS degree with emphasis in Business, Statistics, Analytics, or Marketing. Master’s degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, or Marketing preferred, or equivalent professional experience.
One or more certifications a plus (e.g. PMP, CSM, MPM, PgMP)